Saturday, May 24, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] MY LOVE

MY LOVE

This beautiful mail is posted by Vinay Malhotra <vinay79malhotra@yahoo.com> 
Thank you very much Fay ji for your nice posting
.
 

  

My love is like an ocean
It goes down so deep
My love is like a rose
Whose beauty you want to keep.

My love is like a river
That will never end
My love is like a dove
With a beautiful message to send.

My love is like a song
That goes on and on forever
My love is like a prisoner
It's to you that I surrender.

There is a dime a dozen...
Then there is one in a million...
But baby, you are once in a lifetime.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hindi_jokes
Best web site from ganesh kumble 
Bollywood Hangama Arcade Online Games Indian Baby Names Hindi Jokes Group Kuchbhi Forum
bollywood.gif picture by j4jokes games indian baby names group kuchbhi jokes forum

HINDI JOKES GROUP

SUBImageSCRIBE

UNImageSUBSCRIBE

__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE

You rock! Blockbuster wants to give you a complimentary trial of - Blockbuster Total Access.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Only on Yahoo!

World of Star Wars

Meet fans, watch

videos & more.

Learn to live

a full life with these

healthy living

groups on Yahoo!

Move More

on Yahoo! Groups

This is your life

not a phys-ed class.

.

__,_._,___

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home