Saturday, May 24, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] her name is Miss...

H

er name is Miss...

S

he stolen my heart by a kiss

S

he's like a treat

S

he is very sweet

I

love her smile

I

t can go a mile

S

he makes my world shine

T

hat's why she's mine

S

he always makes me laugh

I

t's like she's my other half

W

e're never apart

s
he has my heart
==============================

Best web site from ganesh kumble

http://www.j4jokes.com/forum

Jokes Forum Arcade Online Games Jokes Blog Bollywood Wallpapers Hindi Jokes Group
Image Image Image Image Image

HINDI JOKES GROUP

SUBImageSCRIBE 

UNImageSUBSCRIBE

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Star Wars on Y!

Discover new content

Connect with other

fans & upload video.

All-Bran

Day 10 Club

on Yahoo! Groups

Feel better with fiber.

Best of Y! Groups

Check out the best

of what Yahoo!

Groups has to offer.

.

__,_._,___

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home