Tuesday, May 20, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] I am Your Friend...




i m Ur Friend...
 
 
I'm your friend,
and I'm here if you need me...

I can see you struggling right now.
Things that were once familiar to you have changed,
leaving you to feel a little lost and worried.

Life challenges us to grow
by putting us in different situations.
But if things seem too difficult,
remember I'm your friend.

You mean a lot to me,
and I'm here if you need me.
 








Check out the all-new face of Yahoo! India. Click here.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Only on Yahoo!

Star Wars galaxy

Create a profile

and meet fans.

Healthy Living

Learn to live life

to the fullest

on Yahoo! Groups.

Y! Groups blog

the best source

for the latest

scoop on Groups.

.

__,_._,___

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home