Tuesday, May 20, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] ..My Heart Cries.........

My heart cries, but you don't hear it.

My heart breaks, but you don't feel it.

My body longs to feel your arms around me.

My ears long to hear you say I love you.

My eyes long to see your smile and eyes twinkle.

My life longs to have you in it.

My world longs to have you make it complete. 

My love longs to have you return it.

My heart will cry, my heart will break.

My body will go limp, my lips will only speak.

My ears will miss your words, my eyes will shed tears. 

My life will be so lonely, my world will be so empty.

My love will go unreturned.

My heart aches as my life is turned inside out.

My mind will never forget, my heart will never let go.

I have loved you since the day I met you

But now my heart cries, and you don't hear it.
    

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hindi_jokes


PASS THIS TO EVERYONE YOU  KNOW

__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE

You rock! Blockbuster wants to give you a complimentary trial of - Blockbuster Total Access.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Only on Yahoo!

World of Star Wars

Meet fans, watch

videos & more.

All-Bran

10 Day Challenge

Join the club and

feel the benefits.

Cat Fanatics

on Yahoo! Groups

Find people who are

crazy about cats.

.

__,_._,___

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home