Thursday, June 05, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] ~Loving You~

~Loving You~

I thought my loving days had ended
My heart had been torn apart
Now I find my life worthwhile
With much love inside my heart.



Now I wish time would stand still
So I could feel this way forever.
How beautiful it is to love again
Not wanting you to leave me ever.



You brought me up when I was down.
You brought sunshine into my days.
The feelings I have in my heart for you
Are embedded there to stay.

I thought I would never love again.
Love was something I could live without.
Now each new day is better than before
As I remember what love is all about.



Who would have thought someone my age
Could feel so alive and young again
Like a teenager experiencing a first love
Never wanting each day to end.



When we are together it's like
We are the only people in the world.
If it were possible to stop the time
And stay this way forever - I would.

http://www.j4jokes.com/forum



1.GANESH KUMBLE'S FORUM
2.GANESH KUMBLE'S BLOG
3.GANESH KUMBLE'S GAMES
4.GANESH KUMBLE'S BABY NAMES
5.GANESH KUMBLE'S FUNNY PICTURES
6.GANESH KUMBLE'S GROUP

__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE
Blockbuster is giving away a free trial of Blockbuster Total Access to smart movie lovers like you.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Star Wars on Y!

Discover new content

Connect with other

fans & upload video.

Autos Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Discuss ways to

fix your car.

Real Food Group

Share recipes,

restaurant ratings

and favorite meals.

.

__,_._,___

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home