Saturday, June 07, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] Beautiful Love sms for your love(English)

Beautiful Love sms for your love(English)
 
Image
I wish I was ur blanket,
I wish I was ur bed, 
I wish I was ur pillow underneath ur head,
I wanna b around u,
I wanna hold u tight,
& b the lucky person
who kisses u goodnite

Image

8 letters,

3 words,

1 meaning...

i love you

Image

U have won my luv now I luv u.

This heart of mine I give 2 u.

So keep it safe as i have done.

For u have 2 and i have none!

Image

There are a million stars and a million dreams,

you are the only star for me,

the only dream i dream

Image

I dont have the measels,

I am not confined to bed,

Asperin wont help coz i aint my head, 

I dont have back ache or the flu,

its more serious...i am missin u!

Image

Ull always be mine 4 now & 4ever.

Ull always be mine 4 u r my treasure.

Ull always be mine please tell me its true.

Please be mine 4ever ill always luv u

Image

One day the moon said 2 me,

if your lover makes you cry

why dont you leave your lover.. 

I looked at the moon n replied

would you ever leave your sky?

Image

I love 3 things! The sun,

the moon and U! The sun for the day,

the moon for the night and you forever!

Image
If I died or travelled far,
i'd write ur name on every star,
so everyone could look up & see,
dat u mean the world 2 me

Image

Wantin u is easy missin u is hard.

Wishin u was wiv me wrapped up in my arms.

Constantly think of u wen we r apart.

Ive got the padlock u hav the key to my heart

Image

How can u tell the rain not 2 fall

when clouds exist?

How can u tell the leaves

not 2 fall wen the wind exists?

How can u tell me

not 2 fall in love wen u exist?

Image

Love is like a golden chain

that links our hearts together

and if you ever break that chain

youll break my heart 4ever!

Image
 
U say u luv me & want 2 hold me tight.
those words run thru my head day & nite.
i dreamt u held me & made me
see dat 4ever 2gether we wood be!

Image

1000 words 1 cud say.

1000 wishes 1 cud pray.

1000 miles legs cud walk.

1000 sounds a mouth cud talk.

1000 times ill b true.

1000 ways 2 say i luv u!

Image 

Here are 3 steps to happy happiness:

1 you. 2 me. 3 our hearts 4 eternity!

Image
This besutiful poems are posted by Neelam Kokal at
 

__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE
Blockbuster is giving away a free trial of Blockbuster Total Access to smart movie lovers like you.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Star Wars on Y!

Discover new content

Connect with other

fans & upload video.

Autos Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Discuss ways to

fix your car.

Dog Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Join a Group

all about dogs.

.

__,_._,___

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home