Saturday, June 07, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] It doesn't take much to show your love to me

My  Love

It doesn't take much to show your love to me
Just prove that it is what my eyes can see
Let me feel it within my heart so deep
And know that this love is forever to keep

  

Romancing my heart with your words so true
Can do so much to prove this love from you
It doesn't take much, but what it does it needs alot
Like always telling me what feelings you've got

 

Touching me in the mid of the day or night
Holding me in your arms ever so tight
Kissing my lips when the urge may arise
And just saying you love me as I look in your eyes

 

 Romancing my heart and winning my soul
Taking me deeper in love than a river can flow
It doesn't take much to win my heart if you just try
For I know you can take me higher than an eagle can fly

 

Let me see the love you have deep inside
Give it to me, don't let it continue to hide
Romancing my heart in love so true
That's all I ever want from you


__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE
You rock! Blockbuster wants to give you a complimentary trial of Blockbuster Total Access.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Entertainment

World of Star Wars

Rediscover the force.

Explore now.

Weight Loss Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Get support and

make friends online.

Yahoo! Groups

Everyday Wellness Zone

Check out featured

healthy living groups.

.

__,_._,___

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home