Thursday, May 01, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] This website is for you my friend.

My dear Friend

It is my great pleasure to being a part

of great yahoo group hindi_jokes.

Friend soon we will cross 50000 members.

 

One more pleasent things for us that

with blessings of God we have also created

http://www.j4jokes.com/forum   a website which

give us sms,jokes,funny pictures,funny videos.

It give us good friends.Here also we have 2000

members just in 15 days.

 

Friends some days ago my friend has suggested me

to put Arcade Games.So I have put Online Arcade games.

Now hundreds of players play games daily.

 

So friends if you have also any idea to improve our

site please suggest me.

 

Send your mails at my orkut id ganeshkumble11@gmail.com

as my email id is full and thousands of mails came daily.

 

Now your friend Ganesh is waiting for your reply.

 

Please log on to www.j4jokes.com/forum and send your

comments.

 

Your Best Friend

 

Ganesh

__._,_.___
HAMARA PYARA PYARA WEBSITE JOIN KARNA NA BULE

HTTP://HINDIJOKES.INFORME.COM (HINDI JOKES FORUM FUNNY PICTURES)                                  
HTTP://GROUPS.YAHOO.COM/GROUP/HINDI_JOKES (JOKES GROUP FUNNY PICTURES)      
HTTP://WWW.J4JOKES.COM (JOKES FORUM BLOG FUNNY PICTURES FREE DHAMAKEDAR ONLINE GAMES.)               
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Entertainment

World of Star Wars

Rediscover the force.

Explore now.

Wellness Spot

Embrace Change

Break the Yo-Yo

weight loss cycle.

Best of Y! Groups

Check it out

and nominate your

group to be featured.

.

__,_._,___

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home