Thursday, May 01, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] I AM A HUNGRY...........




I AM A HUNGRY....................
I am Gunda.I am going to hotel to eat free food.
 
 I will catch fish and eat the same.
 
 My food is worm this is why I am eating this worm.
 
 I am midium fish so i am eating small fish.
 
 I am eating butterfly.
 
 I am so much hungry.
 
 Give me some food otherwise i will kill you..
 

 Oh my god i have missed my faourate food. 
 

__._,_.___
HAMARA PYARA PYARA WEBSITE JOIN KARNA NA BULE

HTTP://HINDIJOKES.INFORME.COM (HINDI JOKES FORUM FUNNY PICTURES)                                  
HTTP://GROUPS.YAHOO.COM/GROUP/HINDI_JOKES (JOKES GROUP FUNNY PICTURES)      
HTTP://WWW.J4JOKES.COM (JOKES FORUM BLOG FUNNY PICTURES FREE DHAMAKEDAR ONLINE GAMES.)               
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Only on Yahoo!

World of Star Wars

Meet fans, watch

videos & more.

Curves on Yahoo!

Share & discuss

Curves, fitness

and weight loss.

Check out the

Y! Groups blog

Stay up to speed

on all things Groups!

.

__,_._,___

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home