Friday, April 04, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] plz read

whis is wrote by my beautiful frd if u like plzz reply her follig email add
Drishti banerji - drishtibanerjee@yahoo.co.in
 
Sunrise
 
In the shadow of night,
There is a mighty rise,
Everybody calls it the day of sunrise.
The god took birth,
On this earth,
From that day the sun shone bright,
That's why we call it the time of sunrise.
 

Metro

 
Metro is new,
Although it was long overdue,
A ride in it provides a beautiful view,
It takes you to places old and new,
And all this without a long queue.
The stations are big and beautiful,
To ride the metro you don't need to have your pockets full,
Even students can ride metro to school.
 

Friends

 
We are just friends,
We will set the new trends,
We are truthful to each other,
We will go and help one another,
When somebody needs our help,
We will go there together,
This is just the beginning,
We will go together to help the whole world,
So, when we will need their help,
They will come together,
We will bring the whole world together.
 
 

Life

 

Life is full of struggles,
It is full of puzzles,
The more you get closer,
The more you get confused,
The more you lie,
The more you say bye to your life,
When someone gives you birth,
That person opens the door of your heart,
 That's your mother,
That's your mother,
She'll not make you bother,
She'll love you forever,
She is your mother,
She will be your mother forever.
 
Parents
 
They are my parents,
They are the chosen one to take care of me,
They are god blessed as well as me,
They gave me clothes to wear,
And removed my tears,
I played with them,
I stayed with them,
I will never forget their blessings in my life,
I will never forget them in my whole life.
 
 The height of imagination
 
Once I thought the height of imagination,
It was difficult for me to think,
What's the height of imagination?
I thought and thought but I was lost,
Then I found that there's no height of imagination.
 
A Thought Of A Young Bird Flying High In The Sky
 
Early morning when the sun rises,
Birds start chirping from their nests,
Then a young bird learns to fly,
It flies high in the sky.
 
She sees the pollution in the sky
& the poisonous water in the sea,
She's afraid of what she sees
& thinks is this the global warming
that father-mother told me?
 
The trees were cut,
Then people build their homes on the mud,
She thought once again,
Is this the global warming
that father-mother told me?
 
Then she saw the yellow drops of rain,
She was totally strange,
Those yellow drops of rain which she saw never again,
But she thought once again is this the global warming
They told me again & again?
 
Oh god! What's going on?
There is no place to calm down,
There is no place to built a nest,
Oh god! What shall I do?
Should I search for a new world,
Should I give the best possible?
 
I don't know what to do,
I don't know where to keep my parents?
If someone knows a fairy,
Please call!  Please call!
Because there is no other way so what do you say?
LOVE
Once I asked my friend,
What is love?
She told me that
It's a feeling,
From bottom of our heart.
 
It occurs when you meet a special person,
He makes you feel so-called love,
His affection touches your inner self,
& You immediately say 'YES' to yourself.
 
Both of you know that you love each other,
But you don't speak a word in front of each other,
Then one day on the Valentines Day,
He speaks out what he wants to say,
Those three magical words,
I LOVE YOU,
& asks you to be his forever & ever.
 
Sun & the moon
 
The sun and the moon,
When put together,
You look good,
When set together,
You look nice,
At one sight.
You show me,
Your every side,
Up and down right and left back and front,
Made for everyone,
You look good,
You look nice,
In my every sight,
In the hollow of day,
And in the shadow of night,
You look good in my every sight.
 


You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

__._,_.___
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
+ TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO JOIN AND POST AT                           +
+ HTTP://HINDIJOKES.INFORME.COM                                   +
+ HTTP://GROUPS.YAHOO.COM/GROUP/HINDI_JOKES                       +         + REGARDS    : GANESH KUMBLE                                      +
+ MAIL ME AT : GANESHKUMBLE@GMAIL.COM                             +
+                                                                 +
+ MODERATORS  OF HTTP://GROUPS.YAHOO.COM/GROUP/HINDI_JOKES        +    
+ ==========  == ==========================================       +                                                                +                                                                 +
+ GANESHKUMBLE    GANESHKUMBLE11@GMAIL.COM         OWNER          +
+ YOGITA SANAS    YOGITASANAS11@GMAIL.COM           MODERATOR     +
+ PRISHI PARI     PRISHIPARI@YAHOO.COM              MODERATOR     +
+ ONLY PRANAY     ONLYPRANAY2003@YAHOO.COM          MODERATOR     +
+ RAJ KRISHNA     RAJKRISHNA_RAJKRISHNA@YAHOO.CO.IN MODERATOR     +
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Only on Yahoo!

Star Wars galaxy

Create a profile

and meet fans.

Get in Shape

on Yahoo! Groups

Find a buddy

and lose weight.

Best of Y! Groups

Discover groups

that are the best

of their class.

.

__,_._,___

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home