Thursday, April 17, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] I found u



I found u
 
 
 
 

I've searched around the world
from north to south, and east to west.



Day and night, in search of a friend
because I only wanted the best.


This friend must be kind and sincere,
happy and full of cheer.



Someone who knows how to have lots of fun,
and when times get rough, won't run.


Though I've searched the world looking for you,
my friendship wishes finally came true.



I FOUND YOU!
 

If this brightened your day
Don't let it stop here
Pass it on to your friends
keep spreading the cheer!

Send this page to your friends!

 
 
 

__._,_.___
HAMARA PYARA PYARA WEBSITE JOIN KARNA NA BULE

HTTP://HINDIJOKES.INFORME.COM (HINDI JOKES FORUM FUNNY PICTURES)                                  
HTTP://GROUPS.YAHOO.COM/GROUP/HINDI_JOKES (JOKES GROUP FUNNY PICTURES)      
HTTP://WWW.J4JOKES.COM (JOKES FORUM BLOG FUNNY PICTURES FREE DHAMAKEDAR ONLINE GAMES.)               
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Star Wars on Y!

Discover new content

Connect with other

fans & upload video.

Yahoo! Groups

Women of Curves

Discuss food, fitness

and weight loss.

All-Bran

10 Day Challenge

Join the club and

feel the benefits.

.

__,_._,___

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home