Saturday, March 22, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] With You In My Heart

With You In My Heart

With you in my heart,
my life is complete,
You're the air that I breathe and the food that I eat.
You are my soul mate,
the beat in my heart,
It feels like a year each second we're apart.

With you in my heart I'm walking on air,
I can imagine your perfume and the touch of your hair.
Your beautiful eyes,
so kind and so green,
The loveliest sight I ever have seen.



With you in my heart,
I am brim full of pride,
It's as though i can achieve anything with you by my side.
You're my rock,
you?re my angel,
my one true love,

You're my present from heaven,
my gift from above.


With you in my heart,
I love you so much,
How caring you are,
my soul you do touch.
You're a beautiful princess,
a pleasure to know,
My love for you just continues to grow.

Pour out your heart
oh poet, in a poem
Of far away places
let your mind roam
for just beyond
what the eye can see
someone will be waiting
there for thee
Someone you have known
forever in your mind
Somewhere in a dream
true love you find
They are more than words
from emotions spent
they are more than words
from a letter, not sent
Of heart, of soul
of tear stained words
the poet writes
that his voice may be heard
So pour out your heart
oh poet, in a poem
let the world see love
let your heart be known


frd of RAJKUMAR


Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

__._,_.___
Hindi Jokes Group
To Get Hindi Jokes funny sms shayries
pictures Funny Movies.

Dont Miss Ganesh Kumble's online hindi forum and groups
http://hindijokes.informe.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hindi_jokes
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/selectedmails

Cooking and recipies
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/goodcooking

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Entertainment

World of Star Wars

Rediscover the force.

Explore now.

Find Balance

on Yahoo! Groups

manage nutrition,

activity & well-being.

Special K Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Join the challenge

and lose weight.

.

__,_._,___

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home