Monday, March 31, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] Will You Always Love Me? yes or no



 BooN Will you Always Love me ?BooN
 
  BooN
   
 

Throwing Hearts
When summers have passed beyond
my fingers on both hands
When the color of my hair matches
the color of the full moon

When my body takes a different shape
and the pounds are easily seen
When the excitement felt from my
touch seems to lose its magic

Will you see me in a different way?
will your love for me change?
Or will you whisper each morning I
am still the love of your life?

Will you look upon me with the eyes
that adore and cherish me then?
Reminding me why you chose me to be
the one you share your life with?

Will your voice of reassurance when
I am blue, be a measure of your love?
Cradling me in your loving arms when
you see a tear escape my eye

All of these questions and many other's
wander through my mind as I say
Hold me close my darling and let me
feel your heart beat against mine

 yes!   Kisses  
I Love You
 

 
 
 

__._,_.___
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
+ TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO JOIN AND POST AT                           +
+ HTTP://HINDIJOKES.INFORME.COM                                   +
+ HTTP://GROUPS.YAHOO.COM/GROUP/HINDI_JOKES                       +         + REGARDS    : GANESH KUMBLE                                      +
+ MAIL ME AT : GANESHKUMBLE@GMAIL.COM                             +
+                                                                 +
+ MODERATORS  OF HTTP://GROUPS.YAHOO.COM/GROUP/HINDI_JOKES        +    
+ ==========  == ==========================================       +                                                                +                                                                 +
+ GANESHKUMBLE    GANESHKUMBLE11@GMAIL.COM         OWNER          +
+ YOGITA SANAS    YOGITASANAS11@GMAIL.COM           MODERATOR     +
+ PRISHI PARI     PRISHIPARI@YAHOO.COM              MODERATOR     +
+ ONLY PRANAY     ONLYPRANAY2003@YAHOO.COM          MODERATOR     +
+ RAJ KRISHNA     RAJKRISHNA_RAJKRISHNA@YAHOO.CO.IN MODERATOR     +
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Only on Yahoo!

World of Star Wars

Meet fans, watch

videos & more.

Get in Shape

on Yahoo! Groups

Find a buddy

and lose weight.

Find Balance

on Yahoo! Groups

manage nutrition,

activity & well-being.

.

__,_._,___

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home