Tuesday, January 27, 2009

[Hindi_Jokes] Smiles unlimited !

If kisses were water

If kisses were water, I will give u sea.
If hugs were leaves, I will give u a tree.
If u luv a planet, I will give u a galaxy,
If friendship is life I will give u mine..

 

 

Smile a while

Smile a while,
While u smile,
smile another smile,
soon there will be miles,
and miles of smiles is just u smile,
i hope ur day is full of smiles…….

 

 

Smiling is infectious

Smiling is infectious,
you catch it like the flu.
when someone smiled at me today,
I started smiling too.
I passed around the corner,
and someone saw my grin.
when he smiled I realized.
I�d passed it on to him!
I thought about that smile,
then I realized it�s worth.
a single smile just like mine,
could travel round the Earth

 

 

 

Today I Gave some

Today I Gave some1 ur cell no.
She will be visiting u soon.
plz attend her properly.
I asked to stay with you forever.
Her name is SMILE…

 

 

 



"I long to accomplish a great and noble task,
but it is my chief duty to accomplish small
tasks as if they were great and noble."
- Helen Keller




    



This mail is Moderated By
amolmaya@gmail.com

__._,_.___
To Join us at Hindi Jokes Group
(Hindi JOkes,Hindi Sms,Funny PIctures,Fun Articles and much more)

Click Here

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hindi_jokes

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Cats Group

Join a group for

cat owners like you

Yahoo! Groups

Everyday Wellness Zone

Check out featured

healthy living groups.

All-Bran

Day 10 Club

on Yahoo! Groups

Feel better with fiber.

.

__,_._,___

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home