Sunday, June 01, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] Talking Parrots !

Talking Parrots !

Woman had a female parrot. Parrot kept saying, `Hello, I like you, I
want you badly. Do you want to have some fun?`
Woman was frantic. Went to pastor to find a solution to the problem.
Pastor said, `Bring your bird to my house. I have two male parrots who
read.

Woman brought the parrot and put her into the cage.
She squawked, `Hello, I like you, I want you badly. Do you want to
have some fun?`
One male parrot looked at the other one and said, `Put away the Bible,
Fred, our prayers have been answered.`

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Star Wars on Y!

Discover new content

Connect with other

fans & upload video.

Yahoo! Groups

Special K Challenge

Join others who

are losing pounds.

Cat Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

discuss everything

related to cats.

.

__,_._,___

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home