Sunday, June 15, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] My Birthday....


Hi Friends...

 

My Birthday falls on 19th June,

 

You all are invited to come and

we will celebrate my b'day..

 

and please wish me on my cell number 9824455137..

 

and please dont forget to recharge

my mobile by Rs. 100 as Birthday gift...

 

Ragards..







Check out the all-new face of Yahoo! India. Click here.

__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE

Attention, Yahoo! Groups users! Sign up now for a one-month free trial from Blockbuster. Limited time offer.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Entertainment

World of Star Wars

Rediscover the force.

Explore now.

Y! Groups blog

the best source

for the latest

scoop on Groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Home Improvement

Learn and share

do-it-yourself tips.

.

__,_._,___

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home