Friday, June 06, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] Miss You SMS Messages

Chale aao tumhe hum yaad karte hain,
Ye woh gunah hai jo hum baar-baar karte hain,
Jala ke dil mein hasraton ke chirag,
Tumhare aane ka intzar karte hain.

 

If I never met you, I wouldn't like you.
If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you.
If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you.
But I did, I do, and I will.

 

When day light turns 2 a darkened hue,
The lovely stars r hinting at U,
Ur heart beats tells U something true,
That someone somewhere is missing U…

 

I'm going to write on all the bricks I Miss U,
And I wish that each one fall on Ur head,
So that U know how it hurts,
When U miss someone special.


 

A simple Bye makes us cry,
A simple Joke makes us laugh,
A simple Care makes us fall in love.
I hope my simple SMS make you think of me.
I Miss U

religionsikh3.gif
गौरव चौधरी
gaurav_chaudhary9@yahoo.com
(M)- +91-9810809356
 

__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE
Blockbuster is giving away a free trial of Blockbuster Total Access to smart movie lovers like you.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Only on Yahoo!

Star Wars galaxy

Create a profile

and meet fans.

Special K Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Join the challenge

and lose weight.

Real Food Group

on Yahoo! Groups

What does real food

mean to you?

.

__,_._,___

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home