Wednesday, June 04, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] I met you right here online...

I met you right here online...
Your typed words touched my heart
I know you may not believe this hon
But I loved you almost from the start

I wish that I could show you in person
How much I love you and what you mean to me
Then there would never be another doubt
That you and I are truly meant to be

I will wait for you forever...
Even if it takes 'till the end of time
Just to hold you close...make love to you...
Feel your heart beating wildly next to mine.

Until we finally meet know I love you.


__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE

You rock! Blockbuster wants to give you a complimentary trial of - Blockbuster Total Access.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Entertainment

World of Star Wars

Rediscover the force.

Explore now.

Yahoo! Groups

Familyographer Zone

Learn how to take

great pictures.

10 Day Club

on Yahoo! Groups

Share the benefits

of a high fiber diet.

.

__,_._,___

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home