Saturday, June 14, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] I Can Feel You

I Can Feel You
You are so far away,
but I can still feel you.
The essence of your being
is in everything I say and do.
The nearness of your spirit

takes my breath away.
I feel you in every beat of my heart
as I go throughout my day.
When I close my eyes,
I get such feelings of bliss.
I can see your gentle face
and feel the fire in your caress.
You tiptoe across my mind
in the gentlest ways.
You're in the softness of a rose
and the warm wind on my face.
You're the sunbeams from heaven
shining brightly in my soul.
A sweetness of serenity
that fills my heart with gold.
You're always inside my mind,
even though we are far apart.
I can feel you with me always
tugging gently at my heart.
There is the sweetest devotion,
I know you love me too.
We'll be together in spirit
and I'll be forever loving you.


__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE
Blockbuster is giving away a free trial of Blockbuster Total Access to smart movie lovers like you.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Star Wars on Y!

Discover new content

Connect with other

fans & upload video.

How-To Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Discuss home and

garden projects.

Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the Yahoo!

Groups team blog.

.

__,_._,___

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home