Tuesday, June 10, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] how could you say you love me

how could you say you love me

but you go and leave me

how could you say you care

if your not going to stay

I wish it always rain

so you could not see

the hurt, pain and tears you gave to me

how could you say you love me

when you love someone else

how could you say

I can find somebody else

when all I want is you

and all I need is you

how could you say ill be fine

when you made me blue

I don't wanna see your face

or anything reminds me of you

I don't wanna be your friend

though that's what I am to you

how could you hurt me so bad

when all I want is to love

and be loved by you


__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE
You rock! Blockbuster wants to give you a complimentary trial of Blockbuster Total Access.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Entertainment

World of Star Wars

Rediscover the force.

Explore now.

Wellness Spot

on Yahoo! Groups

A resource for living

the Curves lifestyle.

Healthy Living

Learn to live life

to the fullest

on Yahoo! Groups.

.

__,_._,___

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home