Sunday, June 15, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] Happy Father's day....dnt miss it

 

TODAY IS FATHER'S DAY

TAKE SOME TIME

DON'T RUSH

&

WISH UR DAD...

IT WILL INCREASE HIS HAPPINESS

 

SO LETS START OUR WISHING

D    E    A    R

I M SKETCHING UR POTRAIT HERE

HOWEVER THIS ALL IS BCOZ OF US

BUT

TODAY IS UR DAY SO

'BCOZ ITS THE DAY

U

 DESERVE THIS!

SO STOP WORKING & THINKING

JUST ENJOY UR GOLF

Dear DaDy

 

 Your guiding hands,

ur care,

ur love,

ur affection

& all wat u give me

will remain with me forever.

 

So i would like to say that the greatest gift I ever had
Came from God; I call him Dad!

 

U R THE BEST DAD

Too often u didnt like my taste,

& sometimes my gfits goes to waste,

So this year my gift to you;

is this list of over-due Honey Do's

 

 BCOZ U R A SPECIAL

DAD

 

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

JUST SEND THIS MAIL TO

 UR FATHER

&

GARND FATHER

 &

 GREAT GARND FATHER

JUST TO ADD THE JOY IN THEIR LIFE...

 

kEEP ROCKING

 

 

COMPILED BY:

SONIA

hope u like it

 

 


Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE

Blockbuster is giving away a FREE trial of - Blockbuster Total Access.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Star Wars on Y!

Discover new content

Connect with other

fans & upload video.

Family Photos

Learn how to best

capture your

family moments.

Dog Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Join a Group

all about dogs.

.

__,_._,___

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home