Monday, May 26, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] Paintings....... Thomas Kinkade Part 1

Thomas Kinkade's Creations
 
 
Mail from Sam Samuel
Blessings of Autumn
artist's Commend :  The Blessings of Autumn  begins my Blessings of the Seasons collection.  Here is the fullness of autumn -
 the ripe orange plumpness of pumpkins, the Indian corn wreath upon the door, the flaming reds and golds of the maples and the soft blanket of fallen leaves.
 
Mail from Sam Samuel
 
Blessings of Summer
 
artist's Commend : When I was a lad, we had our choice of Arcadian swimming holes,
deep and safe, framed by old trees and big diving rocks.  It was heavenly.  The Blessings of Summer 
 third in my Blessings of the Seasons collection, is my tribute to those long-ago summer days
 
Mail from Sam Samuel
 
Blessings of Spring
 
artist's Commend : In the magical light of Spring, it's easy to imagine this dignified English manor house a century ago,
its stately Victorian guests stepping out of their carriages to make a grand entrance amidst the vibrant radiance
of evening that touches the new blooms with brilliant color
 
 
Mail from Sam Samuel
 
Beginning of a Perfect Day
 
artist's Commend : When a morning dawns so bright, so clear,
so bursting with beauty that you can't help but pause to celebrate God's wondrous creation -
that  is my idea of the Beginning of a Perfect Day. -
 
Mail from Sam Samuel
 
Autumn Snow
 
Mail from Sam Samuel
 
Beyond Spring Gate
 
artist's Commend  :In Spring, the song of new life fills the air and thrills our hearts.
 Every blooming gate promises to lead us into a paradise where love and peace prevail. 
 In Beyond Spring Gate, the second in my Spring Gate collection, I tried to fulfill that promise by leading my collectors to a vernal paradise.
 
Mail from Sam Samuel
 
Afternoon Light - Dogwood
 
artist's Commend  :During my travels, I often wander about, keeping an eye out for new scenes to sketch and paint. 
 On one of my journeys, I was walking through a village park enjoying the splendor of springtime. 
 Everything had come to life again in a joyous display of colors and fragrances
 
Mail from Sam Samuel
 
Beyond Autumn Gate
 
artist's Commend  :Some years ago, in my travels through England, I found a wonderful stone gate - mysterious and inviting
- that inspired my celebrated painting, The Autumn Gate, Nanette and I returned to England and made a pilgrimage to that
ancient gate in order to discover what lay beyond - the stately, ivy-draped stone manor house  I celebrated in Beyond Autumn Gate.
 
Mail from Sam Samuel
 
Beside Still Waters
 
artist's Commend  :Beside Still Waters is my vision of what the Garden of Eden must have been like. As a Christian,
 I speculate on the mystery and wonder of God's creation when nature was perfect, unspoiled.  As an artist,
I try to convey my own wonder at the richness and variety I still find in the natural world.
 
Mail from Sam Samuel
 
Beacon of Hope
 
artist's Commend  : Beacon of Hope is a product of imagination and an allegory of faith. 
A small boat, barely visible on the horizon, rides heavy seas that surge and crash onto a rocky coast;
 the lighthouse beacon is its sole guide.  The keeper's house is a safe haven against all storms
 
Mail from Sam Samuel
 
Autumn Lane
 
Autumn Lane follows a rural road into the cool depths of an autumn forest. 
 The scene is rich with the pleasures of the season; the quiet shadows are deep,
 the morning lights brilliant, the turning leaves appear to be simply on fire.
 
Mail from Sam Samuel
 
The Autumn Gate
 
A gate is an invitation to explore!  I spotted this gate while driving through a tiny Cotswold village,
having just painted Mckenna's Cottage,  I knew at once I must record the gate in paint,
yet since daylight was escaping, I quickly snapped a few reference photos and vowed to recreate the gate in my studio
 
 
Mail from Sam Samuel
Autumn at Ashley's Cottage
How fondly I remember the fragrant leaf fires that were a favorite autumn ritual of my boyhood.
Autumn at Ashley's Cottage, with its bustling chickens in the yard and its heaps of crisp autumn leaves,
delights that little boy in me
 
Mail from Sam Samuel

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Star Wars on Y!

Discover new content

Connect with other

fans & upload video.

Best of Y! Groups

Check out the best

of what Yahoo!

Groups has to offer.

Yahoo! Groups

Special K Challenge

Join others who

are losing pounds.

.

__,_._,___

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home