Wednesday, May 14, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] heart hospital

dear frnds,
pleaI have never said I was visited heart hospital of
Mumbai. I said the
same hospital of satya saibaba is at Rajkot too who is
doing heart
surgery. Just said because if anyone of Gujarat need
help, our
knowledge
may help them. I was visited with my uncle when I was
gone for wedding
in March.
se note this:
This information is from my best frnd.

Messenger blocked? Want to chat? Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php

__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE

Blockbuster is giving away a FREE trial of - Blockbuster Total Access.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Only on Yahoo!

World of Star Wars

Meet fans, watch

videos & more.

Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the Yahoo!

Groups team blog.

Yahoo! Groups

Home Improvement

Learn and share

do-it-yourself tips.

.

__,_._,___

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home