Monday, May 12, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] FW: FOUR THINGS ABOUT ME!!!

4 THINGS ABOUT ME - Quick

A) Four PLACES I visit daily
 1. Pogo
 2. Yahoo
 3. the bathroom
 4.My cats den

 B) Four People who e-mail me: (regularly)
 1. Laresa
 2. Hope

 3. Juls
 4. Lisa
 
 C) Four of my favorite foods
 1. Cheese burgers with onions mixed in them
 2. Beef n noondles
 3. eggs
 4. Chicken
 
 D) Four places I would rather be right now
 1. With Tony
 2. spending time with my family n friends
 3. bed sleeping
 4. spending time with my cats
 
 E) Four people I think will respond
 1. Tony
 2. Hope
 3. Juls
 4. Lisa
 
 G) Four places I have lived
 1. Van Wert
 2. Rushmore
 3. Van Wert
 4. Paulding
 
 H) Four TV Shows I Watch
 1. Kids Nation
 2. Survivor
 3. Farmer needs a wife
 4. Without a Trace

 What you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun.
 Hit 'forward,' delete my answers, type in your answers and send it to a
 bunch of people - including me.


Stay in touch when you're away with Windows Live Messenger. IM anytime you're online.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Entertainment

World of Star Wars

Rediscover the force.

Explore now.

Do-It-Yourselfers

Find Y! Groups

on Lawn & garden,

homes and autos.

Check out the

Y! Groups blog

Stay up to speed

on all things Groups!

.

__,_._,___

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home