Tuesday, May 06, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] Birthday Magic...................................



-

 

 






 



 

 

 






 Birthday Magic...


 










     

I wanted to cast a
special spell for
your birthday,
but I can't remember
what it was.
Beauty...
no, you already have that.
Intelligence...
no, you have that too.
Wait! I remember!
I was going to cast a spell
to give you the
best birthday ever.
So here goes...
"Abra Cadabra.
Hocus Pocus.
Birthday cakes
and rattle snakes...
lots of water
in the lake..."


Poof!

There. I did it.
Happy Birthday!
I just hope,
I didn't accidentally
turn you into something
"unexpected."
Be careful--
I heard that frogs legs
are the rage in restaurants
this season.
















"


 

 

 
 
 
With All My Love
 
 
  

 

 

 



--
This message was sent to you by (R) R@\/| $|-|@|\/@|\/k@r ($). To see (R) R@\/|'s profile click:
http://www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=3690573698475167146

Love While You Live
Realize things before its too late.
Have lots of friends before you are alone.
Accept things rather than deny them.
Love people before you loose them.

Life comes just once.
Love it while you live it





I am only one, but still I am one,
I cannot do everything,
but still I can do something,
I will not refuse to do the something that I can do

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Only on Yahoo!

Star Wars galaxy

Create a profile

and meet fans.

Everyday Wellness

on Yahoo! Groups

Find groups that will

help you stay fit.

Yahoo! Groups

Find balance

between nutrition,

activity & well-being.

.

__,_._,___

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home