Tuesday, April 29, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] What I See in you ..................................

see
What I see in you is hard to find
A person with a heart so kind.
heart
You put others before yourself.
Your needs always get put back farther on the shelf.
needs
There is noone who could give more love.
Or spread peace like a dove.
bird
You give of yourself all there is to give.
You show others what it means to live.
heart
I know that I can count on you.
Because you've been there for me in all I've been through.
flowers
 
What I see in you is a person to admire.
Because you truly inspire.

 

__._,_.___
HAMARA PYARA PYARA WEBSITE JOIN KARNA NA BULE

HTTP://HINDIJOKES.INFORME.COM (HINDI JOKES FORUM FUNNY PICTURES)                                  
HTTP://GROUPS.YAHOO.COM/GROUP/HINDI_JOKES (JOKES GROUP FUNNY PICTURES)      
HTTP://WWW.J4JOKES.COM (JOKES FORUM BLOG FUNNY PICTURES FREE DHAMAKEDAR ONLINE GAMES.)               
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Entertainment

World of Star Wars

Rediscover the force.

Explore now.

Cat Fanatics

on Yahoo! Groups

Find people who are

crazy about cats.

Yahoo! Groups

Join a program

to help you find

balance in your life.

.

__,_._,___

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home