Sunday, April 20, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] Wanted most urgently

In recent past I become member of Hinid Jokes and getting lots of Jokes
and Shairy. I am very much found of Shairi but could not create it due
to imperfection of language, but i see myself in every thought of
shairy. It touches me and my Soul.
I am a male matured member married having kids. I do not have any
girlfriend right from begining and have a strong desire to make one and
share my thoughts, happiness, Shairies with her. Unfortunately girls
see the face and physic but not the heart and soul to make friends. So
i failed in my life to have any girlfriend of my choice and lost faith
in all female. I need a friend in real sence who can share the thoughts
of my soul with hers and hence i am giving an open invitation to the
world at large beleving that God must have made someone on this earth
who will understand my feeling and will come out thought this Fouram to
meet me. If i succeed, heartful feelings, blessings and wishes will go
to this fouram and all the members who will support me and prey for me.
I will be waiting for the skydrop of friend so as to cherish the LIFE

__._,_.___
HAMARA PYARA PYARA WEBSITE JOIN KARNA NA BULE

HTTP://HINDIJOKES.INFORME.COM (HINDI JOKES FORUM FUNNY PICTURES)                                  
HTTP://GROUPS.YAHOO.COM/GROUP/HINDI_JOKES (JOKES GROUP FUNNY PICTURES)      
HTTP://WWW.J4JOKES.COM (JOKES FORUM BLOG FUNNY PICTURES FREE DHAMAKEDAR ONLINE GAMES.)               
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Only on Yahoo!

Star Wars galaxy

Create a profile

and meet fans.

Yahoo! Groups

Balance your life

by learning how to

make smart choices.

Best of Y! Groups

Check out the best

of what Yahoo!

Groups has to offer.

.

__,_._,___

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home