Saturday, April 05, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] Thinking Of You

Thinking of You...

http://www.j4jokes.com/forum
     
I've been thinking about you.
And I know I don't say it often enough,
but I appreciate all you do.
I've never known anyone
as giving as you.
You always go that extra mile
to inspire and encourage me.
You make me want to try harder;
you make me want to succeed.
You've made me
believe in me.
For this and so much more,
I'm sending good wishes
to your door.

__._,_.___
HAMARA PYARA PYARA WEBSITE JOIN KARNA NA BULE

HTTP://HINDIJOKES.INFORME.COM (HINDI JOKES FORUM FUNNY PICTURES)                                  
HTTP://GROUPS.YAHOO.COM/GROUP/HINDI_JOKES (JOKES GROUP FUNNY PICTURES)      
HTTP://WWW.J4JOKES.COM (JOKES FORUM BLOG FUNNY PICTURES FREE DHAMAKEDAR ONLINE GAMES.)               
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Star Wars on Y!

Discover new content

Connect with other

fans & upload video.

Best of Y! Groups

Check it out

and nominate your

group to be featured.

All-Bran

10 Day Challenge

Join the club and

feel the benefits.

.

__,_._,___

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home