Sunday, April 13, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] STORY OF A MODEL....



STORY OF A MODEL.....
 
 
Hi friends.Meet me I am Sanjana.
Actually I am working as a model.
 
 
Therefore I have to wear different type of Dresses.
And I have to do different type of roles.
Some times heroin some time vilion.
I am Very very happy in my job.
 
This is my first award in modeling.
If you like me and you are my friend then send this emails
 to all of your friends.
 
And also join me here.
 
 
 
Bye Sanjana

Story composed by Ganesh Kumble

__._,_.___
HAMARA PYARA PYARA WEBSITE JOIN KARNA NA BULE

HTTP://HINDIJOKES.INFORME.COM (HINDI JOKES FORUM FUNNY PICTURES)                                  
HTTP://GROUPS.YAHOO.COM/GROUP/HINDI_JOKES (JOKES GROUP FUNNY PICTURES)      
HTTP://WWW.J4JOKES.COM (JOKES FORUM BLOG FUNNY PICTURES FREE DHAMAKEDAR ONLINE GAMES.)               
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Star Wars on Y!

Discover new content

Connect with other

fans & upload video.

Yahoo! Groups

Wellness Spot

A resource for living

the Curves lifestyle.

Yahoo! Groups

w/ John McEnroe

Join the All-Bran

Day 10 Club.

.

__,_._,___

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home