Saturday, April 19, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] SO MUCH TO ME

SO MUCH TO ME

crying

 
Another day is passing
And still there is no word
On how your life is going
And who is in your world
 
 

I pray you will consider
These words I write to you
I liked you in my life
Yet maybe now it's through



I don't want to see
our relationship come to an end
And I don't want to find
our lives standing still.

 003.jpg FUNNY STATUE picture by j4jokes

We are moving towards the end
And we really ought to wait
Because God planted something special
Deep within our hearts

019-1.gif animated heart picture by j4jokes


I know your life is hectic
You are busy all day through
My life is busy also
But I still think of you

 CLOCK.gif picture by j4jokes

I want to send my love
And remind you of these things
Just so you will know
You mean so much to me

 a.gif picture by j4jokes

Mail compaled by ganeshkumble11@gmail.com

 

http://www.j4jokes.com/forum

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hindi_jokes

 

SO MUCH TO ME

 

 

__._,_.___
HAMARA PYARA PYARA WEBSITE JOIN KARNA NA BULE

HTTP://HINDIJOKES.INFORME.COM (HINDI JOKES FORUM FUNNY PICTURES)                                  
HTTP://GROUPS.YAHOO.COM/GROUP/HINDI_JOKES (JOKES GROUP FUNNY PICTURES)      
HTTP://WWW.J4JOKES.COM (JOKES FORUM BLOG FUNNY PICTURES FREE DHAMAKEDAR ONLINE GAMES.)               
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Only on Yahoo!

World of Star Wars

Meet fans, watch

videos & more.

Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the Yahoo!

Groups team blog.

Change your life

with Yahoo! Groups

balance nutrition,

activity & well-being.

.

__,_._,___

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home