Tuesday, April 22, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] Re: Sardar Pic Jokes!



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: harjagvinder singh <badasspunjabi2005@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 3:44 AM
Subject: Re: [Hindi_Jokes] Sardar Pic Jokes!
To: ganesh kumble <ganeshkumble11@gmail.com>


hi thanks for considering that in a good way but always check watever you email to anyone, you know it dont affect anyone but someone it does as it did to me. thanks again take care
Hi

ganesh kumble <ganeshkumble11@gmail.com> wrote:
My dear friends
 
God has given me gud buisness so i am link with all type of peopole.
All are my friends.I respect all type of peoples.
 
I have got this images from yahoo search.
 
I am speaking sindhi language.
I have many friends hindu,muslim,punjabi,gujarati,punjabi and all caste
and religion.
 
My school friend is also sardar his name is Ajeet.
 
I have not sent this mail to hurt anyone intentionaly.
But after reading ur  mail i felt that there is something wrong
and some people will really feel.
 
So i appologise for said mail.I agree my mistake.
In future i will try to avoid such type of mails.
 
 
Thanking you.
 
Ganesh Kumble
 
 

 

Mr. Ganesh Kumble I'ii not mind if u have some jokes on sardars but this
is not a joke. Through this mail u r trying to show everybody that
sardars are stupid and they don't know anything. U are a hindu right
PLEASE THE PERSONS WHO ARE FOLLOWING HINDUISM DON'T TAKE IT
PERSONALLY OR RELIGIOUSLY WHATEVER U ARE GOING TO READ
KNOW IS ONLY FOR GANESH KUMBLE EVEN I RESPECT HINDUISM. So
Mr. Ganesh Kumble U follow Hinduism  do u remember that when
Muslims went to Kashmir and told Kashmiri pandits to change their
religion then Kashmiri pandits came to our guruji meaning in Hindi
Bhagvaanji and told him about the situations in Kashmir.Even though our
guruji was Sikh and Sardar he sacrified his own life to save Hinduism
and after that our guruji was known as "HIND DI CHAADAR" meaning in
Hindi "HIND KI CHAADAR". And why do u want to create a problem
today. I just want to say that whatever u have send me or to others it
shows that u just see sardars as a funny character isn't it . I don't
expect this from u. I beg u that please don't send me or to others these
type of e-mail again. IN THE END I WANT TO SAY THAT WHATEVER I
HAVE TYPE ABOVE DOESN'T MEAN THAT I'M AGAINST HINDUISM OR I
DON'T LIKE HINDUS.AND I WANT U TO THINK ABOUT IT Mr. Kumble
THANK U


 



--
Ganesh Kumble ki website

http://www.j4jokes.com/forum (FORUM)
http://www.j4jokes.com/arcade (GAMES)

__._,_.___
HAMARA PYARA PYARA WEBSITE JOIN KARNA NA BULE

HTTP://HINDIJOKES.INFORME.COM (HINDI JOKES FORUM FUNNY PICTURES)                                  
HTTP://GROUPS.YAHOO.COM/GROUP/HINDI_JOKES (JOKES GROUP FUNNY PICTURES)      
HTTP://WWW.J4JOKES.COM (JOKES FORUM BLOG FUNNY PICTURES FREE DHAMAKEDAR ONLINE GAMES.)               
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Entertainment

World of Star Wars

Rediscover the force.

Explore now.

Dog Fanatics

on Yahoo! Groups

Find people who are

crazy about dogs.

Yahoo! Groups

Wellness Spot

A resource for Curves

and weight loss.

.

__,_._,___

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home