Monday, April 07, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] open yours eyes




God, keep my eyes open
so that I can clearly see
all the beauty of life
surrounding me.



Never let me tire
of the beauty of a rose;
instill awe in my heart
as the garden blossoms and grows.



Keep my heart open
to kindness and love,
and never let me forget
that I have a friend above.



Fill me with mercy
for the souls in need.
Work through my hands to
spread your love with good deeds.



Make me stop and listen
even when people are demanding;
replace the ire with
thoughtfulness and understanding.



And let me sleep each night
without a worry or care,
knowing that when I awake,
you'll be there.


You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

__._,_.___
HAMARA PYARA PYARA WEBSITE JOIN KARNA NA BULE

HTTP://HINDIJOKES.INFORME.COM (HINDI JOKES FORUM FUNNY PICTURES)                                  
HTTP://GROUPS.YAHOO.COM/GROUP/HINDI_JOKES (JOKES GROUP FUNNY PICTURES)      
HTTP://WWW.J4JOKES.COM (JOKES FORUM BLOG FUNNY PICTURES FREE DHAMAKEDAR ONLINE GAMES.)               
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Only on Yahoo!

World of Star Wars

Meet fans, watch

videos & more.

Yahoo! Groups

Special K Challenge

Join others who

are losing pounds.

How-To Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Find garden, home

& auto groups.

.

__,_._,___

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home