Monday, April 21, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] Need Frinds like U

Hi,
 
This is Anil.
 
I am new member of this group
Just now I shifted in Pune.
So I don't have friends in pune, I am getting bored in off time.
Thats why I searching friends so I can enjoy my off time with them.
 
so those would like to do friendship with me plzzzzzzzzzz reply me.
 
 
Thanks,
Anil.


Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

__._,_.___
HAMARA PYARA PYARA WEBSITE JOIN KARNA NA BULE

HTTP://HINDIJOKES.INFORME.COM (HINDI JOKES FORUM FUNNY PICTURES)                                  
HTTP://GROUPS.YAHOO.COM/GROUP/HINDI_JOKES (JOKES GROUP FUNNY PICTURES)      
HTTP://WWW.J4JOKES.COM (JOKES FORUM BLOG FUNNY PICTURES FREE DHAMAKEDAR ONLINE GAMES.)               
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Star Wars on Y!

Discover new content

Connect with other

fans & upload video.

Popular Y! Groups

Is your group one?

Check it out and

see.

Dog Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

Share pictures &

stories about dogs.

.

__,_._,___

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home