Tuesday, April 08, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] My One True Love

Image
My One True Love
As I awaken, each and every day,
Thoughts of love turn to you.
An unbreakable bond between us two,
A special love ever so true...

The warm glow in your eyes,
The sweet smile on your face;
Makes me want to hold you,
Forever in love's tender embrace.


Image
The gentleness of your touch,
The sweet passion of your kiss.
Just a couple of many pleasures,
I longingly so miss...

The sound of your voice,
Is like a song in my heart,
Always bringing me happiness,
As it has done from our start.


Image
We've shared many joys,
And also felt some sorrows,
Yet our future is filled,
Of wonderful tomorrows.

So, until that bright day,
Far away such as it seems,
You shall always be my one true love...
The woman of my dreams.

ganeshkumble11@gmail.com
http://www.j4jokes.com/forum

__._,_.___
HAMARA PYARA PYARA WEBSITE JOIN KARNA NA BULE

HTTP://HINDIJOKES.INFORME.COM (HINDI JOKES FORUM FUNNY PICTURES)                                  
HTTP://GROUPS.YAHOO.COM/GROUP/HINDI_JOKES (JOKES GROUP FUNNY PICTURES)      
HTTP://WWW.J4JOKES.COM (JOKES FORUM BLOG FUNNY PICTURES FREE DHAMAKEDAR ONLINE GAMES.)               
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Star Wars on Y!

Discover new content

Connect with other

fans & upload video.

Yahoo! Groups

Mechanic Group

What to do after

you pop the hood.

Check out the

Y! Groups blog

Stay up to speed

on all things Groups!

.

__,_._,___

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home