Saturday, April 05, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] My Love Is Like to Ice poim

 
                                      My Love Is Like to Ice
 
                           My love is like to ice, and I to fire:
           How come it then that this her cold is so great
                  Is not dissolved through my so hot desire,
               But harder grows the more I her entreat?
              Or how comes it that my exceeding heat
                          Is not allayed by her heart-frozen cold,
                But that I burn much more in boiling sweat,
                 And feel my flames augmented manifold?
                What more miraculous thing may be told,
                That fire, which is congealed with senseless cold,
                Should kindle fire by wonderful device?
                   Such is the power of love in gentle mind,
                  That it can alter all the course of kind


You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

__._,_.___
HAMARA PYARA PYARA WEBSITE JOIN KARNA NA BULE

HTTP://HINDIJOKES.INFORME.COM (HINDI JOKES FORUM FUNNY PICTURES)                                  
HTTP://GROUPS.YAHOO.COM/GROUP/HINDI_JOKES (JOKES GROUP FUNNY PICTURES)      
HTTP://WWW.J4JOKES.COM (JOKES FORUM BLOG FUNNY PICTURES FREE DHAMAKEDAR ONLINE GAMES.)               
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Only on Yahoo!

Star Wars galaxy

Create a profile

and meet fans.

Featured Y! Groups

and category pages.

There is something

for everyone.

Yahoo! Groups

w/ John McEnroe

Join the All-Bran

Day 10 Club.

.

__,_._,___

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home