Thursday, April 17, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] Dear Friends I am Like This A Balloon

Dear Friends I am Like This so I send U , so that U lnow about me.
Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the one's who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason.. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it. Friends are like balloons; once you let them go, you can't get them back. So I'm gonna tie you to my heart so I never lose you. Send this to all your friends including me and see how many you get back.
"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart,And can sing it back to you when you have fogotton the words"


 
Thanks & Regards
Rajkrishna Verma


Messenger blocked? Want to chat? Here is the solution.

__._,_.___
HAMARA PYARA PYARA WEBSITE JOIN KARNA NA BULE

HTTP://HINDIJOKES.INFORME.COM (HINDI JOKES FORUM FUNNY PICTURES)                                  
HTTP://GROUPS.YAHOO.COM/GROUP/HINDI_JOKES (JOKES GROUP FUNNY PICTURES)      
HTTP://WWW.J4JOKES.COM (JOKES FORUM BLOG FUNNY PICTURES FREE DHAMAKEDAR ONLINE GAMES.)               
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Entertainment

World of Star Wars

Rediscover the force.

Explore now.

Women of Curves

on Yahoo! Groups

see how women are

changing their lives.

How-To Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Find garden, home

& auto groups.

.

__,_._,___

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home