Sunday, March 02, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] Connect to furkan_mir m on Yahoo! 360

Connect to me on Yahoo! 360


furkan_mir m
furkan_mir mir, M

1 friends

I've created my own place on Yahoo! 360 and I'd like you to connect to me so we can stay in touch. You can view my blog, my photos, my lists - and all sorts of things that matter to me. You can create a personal page and blog of your own, which will be linked to mine. That way you'll always know when I post something new.

Preview furkan_mir m's page

Connect to me
 

Click "Connect to me " to accept furkan_mir m's invitation. If you don't do anything, this invitation stays in your mailbox and expires after 14 days. You may accept it anytime until it expires. You may also sign up for Yahoo! 360 without accepting this invitation.

 
 
What is Yahoo! 360?
Possibly the most convenient and enjoyable way to stay in touch with all the people you know.
> Your Personal Place Online
Start a blog. Share photos. List favorites or write a review.
> Share With Friends & Family
Invite your friends and family to view what you've shared and link their pages to yours.
> You're in control
Share as much as you want with whomever you want. You decide.
Sent to hindi_jokes@yahoogroups.com. Expires in 14 days. Block future messages from Yahoo! 360 members

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home